Symposium on Engineering Interactive Computing Systems
Since 2009, EICS – the ACM SIGCHI Symposium on Engineering Interactive Computing Systems is the main conference supported by the working group. EICS is a yearly event that addresses the working group’s main research topics.
In addition to EICS, the working group and its members organize and cooperate in other events.
- Management of Risks and Benefits when Engineering Interactive Digital Systems, EICS 2021 workshop.
- HCI-E2: Workshop on HCI Engineering Education – for developers, designers and more, INTERACT 2021 workshop
- HCI Engineering 2019 – 2nd workshop on Charting the Way towards Methods and Tools for Advanced Interactive Systems, EICS 2019 workshop
- HCI Engineering 2014 – Charting the Way towards Methods and Tools for Advanced Interactive Systems, EICS 2014 workshop
- Bridging the Gaps II: Bridging the Gaps Between Software Engineering and Human-Computer Interaction, ICSE 2004 workshop
- Identifying Gaps between HCI, Software Engineering and Design, and Boundary Objects to Bridge Them, CHI 2004 workshop
- Bridging the gaps between software engineering and Human-Computer Interaction, ICSE 2003 workshop
Engineering for Human-Computer Interaction conference series
Prior to EICS, the group organised the Engineering for Human-Computer Interaction conference series: